Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fabule$$ Printable Coupon: $1 off StarKist Tuna

Just another reason why I love Vocalpoint! If you haven't signed up for this free site yet, go now! Here is a previous post I did about why I love Vocalpoint. (and HERE.) They randomly send out little freebies, samples and high value coupons to their members.

Today I got an email in my inbox with a printable coupon for $1.00 off StarKist Tuna!

If you are already a member, go HERE for your coupon! You can print 2 per computer.

You lucky ducks who live near a Kroger grocery store can get 2 packs for free this coming week as they are on sale for 2 for $1. I will hang on to mine for a couple of weeks to see if a 10 for $10 sale at a store near me comes up. I don't usually buy tuna but hey, if it's free, I'll buy it and make some Tuna Noodle Casserole!

No comments:

Post a Comment