Thursday, October 22, 2009

What I got for FREE in my Mailbox this Month!

I am always on the lookout for different freebies, coupons and free money on the web! Going to get the mail has been one of those things that I have loved since I was a little kid and it is always fun when there is more in there than just bills! Naomi also loves walking to get the mail with Mommy or Daddy!


It seems like my mailbox was stuffed with free stuff this past month!

Sample + Coupons of Honey Nut Cheerios
Sample pack of feminine products
Coupons for free baby food and cereal - Get yours HERE!
Free EOS Lip Balm
Free LeapFrog Book
4 Free Magazine Subscriptions - Rolling Stone, Parents, Parenting & Shape
$25 in checks from various survey companies!

Free $5 Check from Magazines.com! I received this check just for receiving their e-newsletter! Read more HERE.
And more freebies and coupons came from one of my FAVORITE sites, Vocalpoint.com!! I have gotten so many samples, coupons and full size freebies from this company since joining earlier this year. You can read about some of the things I've received here. It's FREE to join and they only ask that if you like what you receive, you share it with your friends so that is what I am doing here!
This week I got a pack of high value coupons for Kashi Go-Lean cereal. We are big Kashi fans in this house and these coupons paired with a sale will lead to a nice stockpile of free cereal!

I also signed up at the site for a free sample of Olay's new Pro-X line and they sent me a full-size sample (28 day supply!) and 5 coupons for $10.00 off! WOW! Granted this stuff is pretty spendy at the stores but this sample should last me a good long time! LOVE this website!

What did you get for free this month? Leave a Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment