Monday, January 11, 2010

Fred Meyer: 2 FREE La Victoria Salsas!


**Update: The La Victoria coupon is no longer available, sorry!

I had a great deal day at Fred Meyer today, sorry, I totally forgot to take a photo of all my loot when I got home before putting it all away! I found a few great items in the clearance bins in the grocery section that I was able to stack with coupons and paid only a few cents each. Note: ALWAYS look at the clearance section at the grocery store! You can still use coupons on these items!

The best deal I got today though was 2 free 16 oz jars of La Victoria salsa!

La Victoria is on sale this week for $2.oo each

Used $4 off 2 printable coupon from La Victoria, no longer available.

Final Price: ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH for 2 jars!

It get's better! In the Fred Meyer monthly savings booklets at the front of the store there is a coupon for $.50 off La Victoria, limit 2. If your cashier lets it go through* you will actually MAKE $1.00 profit! Make sure you have another item or two worth at least $1 as they will not pay you overage. *My cashier didn't let me use both coupons. It happens and free is still great but it's always worth a shot to see if you can save the extra dollar!

I have another $4 off 2 coupon as you can print 2 per computer, so I will be going back for 2 more jars before the end of the week!
Heading to Fred Meyer for salsa? Check out Frugal Chic Living's coupon match-ups HERE for the other Fabule$$ deals for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment