Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Target: Easter Candy Clearance!

I was at Target this morning in Redmond and found that they still had a ton of Easter candy and items on clearance. All of the bagged candy was 70% off and the smaller items, baskets and egg dye kits were 90% off.

I was able to do the following deal using a coupon from this past Sunday's Smart Source insert!

4 Bags of Hershey's Easter candy - $.95 each (Great price even without a coupon!)
- used (2) $1.00 off 2 10oz or Larger coupons
Final Price:  $1.80 for all 4 bags!

I plan on saving this candy and using it in a couple of recipes I found on Pintrest!

Oh and I got some egg dye kits for next year's Easter egg day for only $.20 each!

*I found this deal at the Redmond store in WA state, not guaranteed that your own store will have the same stock or items on clearance. There was a LOT left at Redmond though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment