Monday, May 23, 2011

Target: Cheap Zantac & John Frieda


I also ran to Target today since I hadn't been in a couple of weeks and I am running low on Zantac - my Dr.'s preferred medication for my insane pregnancy heartburn - and I knew it was on Price Cut so I could get a good deal!

Zantac 150 mg., 24 ct. - $7.97 each x 2
- used (2) $5.00 off Printables
- used (2) $2.00 off Target Printables
Final Price OOP for 2 boxes: $1.94 ($.97 each)

John Frieda Root Awakenings - Price cut to $5.24 each
- used $3/2 Target Printable
- used $3.00 off any Root Awakenings coupon from 5/1 SS insert
- used $1.00 off any John Frieda product coupon from 5/1 SS insert
Final Price OOP: $3.48 (or $1.74 each)

If I had bought 2 papers that week I would have had 2 of the $3 off Root Awakenings coupons and would have saved an additional $2.00 - bummer but still a good price since I needed shampoo & conditioner!

There were a few other deals that I was hoping to find but my store is under construction converting to a new Super Target (woot!) so they are low in stock on pretty much everything right now. I may have to hit up a different Target this week sometime to see if I can find a few more deals! To see the other Target deals for this week, check out this extensive coupon match-up list!

No comments:

Post a Comment