Sunday, August 8, 2010

Reminder: Kroger Summer of Savings Instant Win Game

This is just a little reminder post that you still have 34 days to play the Kroger Summer of Savings instant win game! You can spin the wheel every day to win e-coupons for free products.

If you win the e-coupon is loaded directly to your Rewards card, you go to the store and buy the product, then the coupon is automatically deducted at the register! No clipping or printing needed!
Since this game started I have won: a free 4 pack of Angel Soft TP, a pack of Johnsonville Brats and today I won a free 8.4 oz Red Bull! (My husband LOVES Red Bull, personally I think it's disgusting!)

The coupons easily came off my Fred Meyer Rewards card with no hassles and the cashiers were impressed that winning stuff to add to your card was even possible!


Go HERE to play today, tomorrow and the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment