Monday, August 9, 2010

On the Road Again...

So my husband is heading out for a trip to Germany for 6 days this morning. His best friend is getting married and he is the best man! I wish I was going, but financially a trip to Europe for a family of 3 is quite expensive these days it turns out.

Since he is going to be gone for 6 days I decided that I would go spend some quality summer time with family and friends! I am going to spend 3 days in Leavenworth and then 3 days in the Sandpoint, Idaho area! I am hoping to do lots of fun "summer" things like float the river, get fresh peach shakes and go to some yard sales with my dad!

While I am going to be on the road a lot the next week, I do still plan on doing some light posting since I am taking my laptop with me. I just wanted to wish everyone a great week and don't forget to enter my $25 Kroger Family of Stores gift card giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment