Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer of Savings Instant Win Game!


Kroger (and affiliates like Fred Meyer) stores are running a cool instant win game called Summer of Savings for the next couple of months. You can "spin the wheel" every day until September 11th and can win free groceries via e-coupons that are loaded directly to your shopper card! You'll need to have a Rewards card and a Fred Meyer account to play so go HERE for info on that if you don't have one.



I won a free 4 pack of Angel Soft TP! I never win on these instant win games either so I was pretty excited about it, the e-coupon loaded to my card, I went to the store and the cost of the TP came off at the register! Easy Peasy!



Go HERE to register and play! Good Luck! Leave a comment with what you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment