Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Safeway & Albertsons Deals of the Week

The Good Deal Gal has done a FABULE$$ jobe of putting together a list of sales and coupon match-ups for both Safeway and Albertsons on her blog this week!


From the looks of it I will be hitting up Albertsons for some Old El Paso enchilada sauce today so I can make my yummy tortilla soup recipe and then Safeway has some pretty good prices on the rest of my groceries for the week. I do recommend menu planning for life on a budget. It helps to take away some of the excess spending with last minute trips to the grocery store and just throwing in the towel and getting take out! (We have struggled lots with this in the past!)

**Oh and I got my free Fiber One samples and coupons in the mail yesterday, just in time for the Target sale going on this week! I went last night and scored 1 box of bars, 1 box of pancake mix, 1 box of muffin mix and 1 box of toaster pastries for only $0.51 per box after the $5 gift card I got for buying 5! That is a steal for Fiber One products!!

Thanks so much to The Good Deal Gal for posting the great deals this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment