Monday, September 7, 2009

HOT Fiber One Deals @ Target This Week!

Target has a great promotion happening this week! Buy 5 Fiber One products and receive a $5 Target gift card! The promotion includes their cereal, chewy bars, muffin mix and toaster pastries!

There were quite a few coupons for Fiber One products a few weeks back in the Sunday paper and there are a lot of printable options out right now too. Head on over to The Krazy Coupon Lady's blog HERE and check out her complete list of printable coupons + a bunch of possible scenarios for you to get these things for very cheap, free or even make some money on them!!

**Also a quick note, if you are going to take part in this promotion, the best way to get your money's worth out of the gift card deal is to break your purchase up into two transactions. Buy your Fiber One products first to get the $5 gift card and then do a separate transaction for your other purchases and use the gift card to pay for them. Yes, you are allowed to do this! I usually take my husband with me when I am getting a deal like this and just have him do the 2nd transaction, then I just hand him the gift card I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment