Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Weekend Finds

Well it's been a few days since Saturday's yard sale adventures but I've been busy with photo shoots involving a couple of cute newborns and the most adorable little 1 year old girl earlier today! I also have another newborn shoot this week and we are heading out for our big road trip vacation to Lake Powell in UT on Friday!

I'm not doing any active listings this week because I don't want to sell much if anything while I'm gone so I don't risk losing my "Top Rated" status, so at least I have a lot of cute baby photos to edit and I also plan on taking as many listing photos as I can. The nice thing about Auctiva is that I can get a few listings all ready and then postpone the start date of them to a couple of days before we get home and then they can go live.

I didn't find a whole lot this past weekend but I am excited about a couple of things, here are a couple of pics of what I picked up between 3 yard sales.


I got a cute Cars backpack for $1, a Chuggington Die Cast train for $1, the Super Why Flyers for $1 and 22 Magic Tree House books for $5. I also picked up a whole box full of Thomas the Train tracks and accessories for $5, sorry there's no pic of that stuff.

I'm pretty excited about the Why Flyers - check out the completeds for these little guys HERE. For $.25 each I will take $25-$45 any day!

The Magic Tree House books may sell for a good profit if I hurry and get them listed for as soon as I get home from vacation although I think that it may be more "Back to School" time than "Summer Reading" time right now though.


Some friends of our family was having a yard sale on Friday and Saturday, I didn't make it to the sale on Friday but they said they were really busy and that what was left was really picked over by the time I got there on Saturday. They ended up giving me all of the stuff in the above pic for free because they were going to send it to the S.A. anyway. I love the cute vintage Christmas cookie container and there are 15 Hallmark Keepsake ornaments from 1990-1994 there. Theres a couple worth $3-$6 but most of them haven't sold in a while. I'm going to save these until November and list them as a lot at auction and see how they do. You never know with those Hallmark ornaments, some can go for a lot of money so since I got them for free I figure anything is good!

That's about it for me, I had some good sales last week but nothing to really write home about.


Snoopy and Woodstock sold for $18.99 + $14.00 shipping to Japan, I paid $.25 for it at a yard sale.
I LOVE selling mugs!!

Hope you all have a great week! Happy Selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment