Sunday, July 1, 2012

I got a Brand New Pair of Roller Skates!

Well our garage sale was kind of a bust this weekend; it was terrible weather and you can't win them all. I did make about $30 and only sold about 10 things so what I did sell was good stuff and my sister made some good money also; about $150 plus about $175 in stuff we sold on Craigslist before the sale. This was a sale to help her get rid of some of the junk around her place before she moves and we definitely accomplished that so I can't really complain. Although a little more than $30 would have been nice for a weekend's worth of work!

Anyway - I had to share this little clip of my daughter riding around on her garage sale find from last week! She and my mom spotted those puppies from the car and I picked them up for a whopping 50 cents! (And of course the baby is walking now and wants to be a part of whatever Big Sis is doing!)

Enjoy and I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment