Thursday, July 19, 2012

Craigslist Rocks!

I just have to say I love this little reseller blogger community we are part of! I randomly came across THIS post from Late Night Coffee two days ago. I have a few Stitch plush right now that just don't seem to be selling so had I come across one of these at a garage sale or thrift I may have passed right over it.

Now I sell a lot on Craigslist but I also randomly surf CL in the area I live in or areas I will be traveling to when I have free time, usually during naptime, for Disney items & other BOLO things like Little Einsteins, Blues Clues, etc. I once picked up a set of brand new Wiggles dolls for $20 in an area I was traveling to and then flipped it the next week for $75 on eBay. Sometimes people are just trying to clean house and they don't know what they have so up on Craigslist it goes! This is also a great place to source cheap items when its not garage sale season.

Well the same day I saw that post I was also doing my random monthly(ish) searches on Craigslist. I typed in Lilo & Stitch, hit search and low and behold, what do I see??


A Stitch Backpack from Disneyland - this is one of the two that do really really well, like I am going to list him tomorrow for probably $75 or $85 and let it ride! How much did I pay? FIVE BUCKS! Yep, $5 and I had to drive a little out of my way to pick him up. But the nice thing was I was already 1/2 way there because I was selling some jeans to another buyer and I just had to call and arrange a meet up. I usually don't like going to people's houses off CL, creepy, but this was the middle of the day and we met outside. His kid was even playing baseball in the driveway so I felt ok about it!

As the title states: Craigslist Rocks! I'll let ya'll know if he sells!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your blog through My Secret Ebay Diary. I'm really enjoying reading it, and added you to my blog roll. =)

    ReplyDelete