Thursday, November 3, 2011

ALWAYS Check the Clearance Section!


Here is yet another great reason that you should always always always check the clearance section at your grocery and department stores! You never know what is going to be in those "Fabule$$" little bins! Fred Meyer and QFC here in Washington almost always have something I want or need and a lot of times I even have coupons for them!

Today I went to my local QFC in Redmond to stock up on some essentials that are on sale this week for cheap but I happened to stroll by the "Manager's Special" area and saw a bunch of the new Huggies Slip-On diapers that they just came out with recently. They must have had an excessive supply at the store because there were about 8 bags of diapers marked down to only $4.79 per pack! Even without a coupon these are a good deal at about $.18/diaper which is less than Costco's price on Huggies.

BUT - there just happened to be a $3.00 off any pack of Huggies Slip-On Diapers in the 10/23 SS inserts! So I got 2 packs of diapers (49 in total) for $3.58 or $.07/diaper!

Coupon Connections is reporting a Catalina that's printing as well on Huggies, although I did not get this to print today when I bought my 2 packs so I am going to be calling Catalina about it to get my $3.00 catalina making both packs essentially $.58!

No comments:

Post a Comment