Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Rite Aid Trip: Free Toothpaste & Zantac!

Wanted to share a quick post with you this morning about what I got at Rite Aid this week! It's been a bit slow there the last few weeks with deals but this week I actually got paid to buy toothpaste and Zantac so I thought it might be worth sharing!


Transaction #1:



1 Colgate Max White Toothpaste, 6 oz. $2.99



1 24 ct. Zantac (Remember, insane pregnancy heartburn!) $7.99



Subtotal: $10.98



-used $5.00 off 1 Zantac Printable



- used $1.00 off Colgate from July All You Magazine



- used $2.00 off Zantac coupon from Rite Aid Video Values (Must watch commercial to get coupon)



- used additional $1.00 off purchase from watching Rite Aid videos



Final Price OOP: $1.98 + tax and $4.99 worth of +Up Rewards printed at the register!



+Up rewards are just like Catalinas but can only be used at Rite Aid; just as good as cash on your next purchase! You must have a Rite Aid rewards card to get this deal, but it's quick and free to sign up for at the store.



Transaction #2:



2 Boxes of Ziploc Freezer bags - 2/$5, recieve $1 +Up reward wyb 2



- used $1.00/2 Ziploc products Printable



- used $2.99 +Up reward from my previous transaction



Paid: $1.01 OOP and Received $1.00 +Up reward back



So, all in all I spent about $3.00 + tax OOP and have an additional $3.00 to use on my purchase at Rite Aid next week! Ideally, next week there will be some great deals where I can "roll" my +Up rewards and not spend anything out of pocket!



If you would like to see all of the deals at Rite Aid this week, go to Frugal Living NW's post HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment