Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Fred Meyer Trip Today!

My trip to Fred Meyer was pretty good today so I thought I'd share some of the deals I found! Mostly I wanted to tell you all about the Pantene deal that's going on this week. All three of those products in my photo (Shampoo, Conditioner and Styling Gel) were only $.99 for all 3 - yes $.99!



Pantene Products - on sale 3 for $10 with in-ad coupon


- used $3 off 2 coupon from 6/19 SS coupon insert


- used $3.00 off 1 Catalina coupon found in my store's coupon exchange bin!


Paid $4.00 OOP - received a $3.00 Catalina good for my next purchase!



You only need to buy 2 products to get the $3.00 Catalina. Ideally, if your store has a Coupon Exchange, and you get lucky and find 2 coupons for $3.00 off 1 in there, then you could actually get paid to buy 2 bottles! Use the in-ad coupon and your 2 coupons, pay $.66 OOP and get a $3.00 CAT! Fabule$$!!



My other purchases:



Clearance Meat - I have been stocking up on good cuts of meat when I see them in the clearance bin. I pop it straight in the freezer when I get home and this way I have plenty of meat on hand for dinners once our little one arrives! Today I got some chicken breasts and a nice looking beef roast!



Clearance Organic Yogurt - I found some Oikos on clearance for $1.09 each, used my $1.00/2 coupon from the 6/19 SS insert and only paid $.59 each! I also got a couple of Yo-Toddler 4 packs for $1.29 each. You can get some great Stoneyfield yogurt coupons HERE! If I had thought about it beforehand I would have printed a couple of $.50 off coupons to make the 4 packs even cheaper!



Challenge Butter - 2 for $6

- used $1.00 off Printable - sorry NLA

Final Price: $2.00/lb - great price for this time of year!



Tillamook Butter - 2 for $5 with in-ad coupon

- wish I'd have had a coupon but my husband loves this butter for air popcorn!



La Victoria Taco Sauce - $2.69 each

- used my 2 $2.00 off Printables - sorry NLA

Paid only $.69 each!



Goldfish Crackers - $1.00 each

- used $.75 off 2 printable that's NLA (but you can use THIS $.55/2 printable)

Got 2 bags for $1.25!



Naturally Preferred Organic Eggs - $3.49

- used $.40 off coupon from a Best Customer booklet that was mailed to me!

Final Price: $3.09


Plus my thrifty little daughter was happy to get a free coloring book after her free hour of daycare at the Fred Meyer Playland today! I am telling you, this is the best thing since sliced bread! She gets to go play with other kids and have fun for an hour and I get to shop in peace! GENIUS!! I go to Fred Meyer way more now that my store opened a Playland!


Frugal Chic Living has compiled a complete list of all of this week's Fred Meyer deals HERE - go check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment