Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm in Shock! Amazing Walmart Clearance Finds!

Naomi and I randomly made a trip up to Walmart today to pick up a couple of things that I knew I could get for free or actually paid to buy and was very disappointed that almost everything I went up there for was not in stock - I hate it when that happens!

I took a walk around the store to look for clearance deals since Naomi was being good sitting in the cart; low and behold I found the most AMAZING clearance deals I have ever seen! Right in front of my eyes was an entire aisle of brand new toys for $1.00 each. Yes, rub your eyes just as I did, $1.00 - ONE DOLLAR! I thought for sure I would get my cart load up to the register and they would start ringing up at random prices but nope, 9 brand new toys - $9.

Check out what I got!


Baby Boutique Baby Doll - Was $12



(2) Moto Frenzy R/C Motorcycles - Were $19.00 each



Strawberry Shortcake Berry Sweet Roadster - Was $15.00



Sassy Baby Toy (Perfect for our new little one arriving soon!) - Was $19.00



(2) Fisher-Price Baby Ah-Choo Dolls - Were $34.00 each



Hex Bug Nano Battle Set - was $39.97



Fisher-Price SmartFit Kids Video Game - Was $42.97



These were ALL marked down to just $1.00 each so my total before tax was $9.00!



I also was able to get a couple of Frigo string cheese singles for $.33 each - I had 3 $.50 off coupons so I actually was paid $.51 to buy them - so that just means I got one of these toys at 1/2 price!



Just a fun fact - If I had paid full price for all of these toys (which would have never happend) I would have paid $234.94 + tax!

Most of these toys are going straight into my gift closet where I keep all the great things I got at the Target toy clearance and will be perfect for birthday and Christmas gifts throughout the year! Naomi got to keep one of the Baby Ah-Choo dolls too, and has been playing with her for 2 hours now, which is totally worth the $1 I paid for her!


This is why it's totally worth it to swing by the clearance aisles at your Supercenters, you never know what you are going to find! Please don't run out your door right now to go to your Walmart unless you were already going. Clearance deals vary by store and I would hate for one of you to drive 30 miles to get toys for a $1 only to be disappointed. However, if you are going shopping at the Lynnwood, WA store today, you may find some $1 items still, it was picked through but there may still be some left!

No comments:

Post a Comment