Thursday, March 17, 2011

QFC: Cheap Annie's Mac & Cheese!


QFC has an awesome deal on Annie's Mac & Cheese this week! It's part of the buy 10, save $5 instantly promotion.


Annie's Mac & Cheese, select varieties - $.99

Buy 10, Save $5 Promotion (You can Mix & Match with other items!)

Final Price: $.49/box!


This is an awesome deal, I very very rarely see Annie's for less than $1.50/box. I bought 8 boxes today and then got 2 boxes of Ronzoni Smart Taste (also part of the mix & match promo) and used $1.00 off 2 printable coupon to get the pasta for $.49/box too! I have heard reports that there are $.75/2 Annie's coupons at some stores next to the shelf, if you find these, you are a lucky duck and can get them for $.11/box!!

This supply will last us a long time; when something I buy regularly goes on sale at a rock bottom price, I will usually buy at least a 6 month supply, so by the next time the item goes on sale at a rock bottom price, I can stock up again and never end up paying that $1.50/box price!

Also, if you buy organic eggs:
Organic Valley Eggs, 1 dozen - $3.99
- use $.75 off 1 Printable coupon
Final Price: $3.25 for 1 dozen organic eggs.
*I usually buy them at Fred Meyer for $3.49/dozen so anything lower than that I'll take it!

My total today at checkout was $8.14! A 72% savings according to my receipt!

No comments:

Post a Comment