Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Mega Swagbucks Friday!

Happy MEGA Swagbucks Friday to all my "Swagbucker" friends! Don't forget that every Friday you can earn anywhere between 10 and 1000 Swagbucks! I am always hoping to get a big number but the most I have ever gotten is 100!

Haven't joined the Swagbucks nation yet?

It is a free search engine powered by google.com and ask.com but with benefits! When you search you rack up points and you can use those points to get gift cards and other prizes. My favorites are the Amazon.com e-certificates for 450 SB or the Starbucks GC's for 1300 SB.

You can also earn Swagbucks by shopping through their online shop & earn section, downloading the special toolbar, codes, friend referrals and much more. Just this year I have redeemed my Swagbucks for $130 in gift cards to Amazon and Starbucks! This is the BEST program out there because its free and super easy because you are doing something you already do, search the internet!

Go HERE to sign up for free now!

{Reader Poll} How much have you earned from Swagbucks this year?! Leave a comment and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment