Thursday, July 15, 2010

SAFEWAY: 2 Fabule$$ Promos!


By combining e-coupons and paper coupons with a store promotion today I was able to score some great stuff for VERY cheap! My total before my club card, coupons and catalinas was $49.84 and I paid $17.82 OOP + got a $2.00 Catalina; About 70% savings! Needless to say I am WAY stocked up on ice cream and cereal for a while now!

General Mills Promo: Buy 4, Save $4 + get a FREE box of Nature Valley Granola Bars

My Transaction:
1 Box Honey Nut Cheerios
1 Box Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
2 Boxes Golden Grahams (My husband LOVES these!)
1 Box Nature Valley Bars
Sub-Total: $7.96 - not factoring in cost of Granola bars since they were free.
- used 2 $1.00 off 2 GM cereal paper coupons
- used $.50 off any box of Nature Valley bars paper coupon
- register deducted an additional $4.30 in e-coupons that I pre-loaded on my Safeway card from Shortcuts and Cellfire.
Final Price OOP for 4 boxes of cereal and one box of granola bars: $1.16! Works out to be $.23/box for 5 boxes!

If you want to do this deal too, there are a few printable coupons for GM cereals and Nature Valley bars HERE and HERE! Plus don't forget to load as many e-coupons onto your card as you can! I actually was paid $2.00 for those granola bars with the coupons I used!

Ice Cream Promo: Mix & Match, each item only $1.99 wyb 3 (Breyers, Klondike, Popsicle, B&J & Starbucks) + Catalina Deal on B&J ice cream: Buy 4, get a $2.00 Catalina!

My Transaction:
4 Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
2 Starbucks Ice Cream
Sub-Total before coupons: $11.94
- $1.00 off 2 Starbucks Ice Cream Printable (Get a $.75 off 1 coupon HERE!)
- $1.00 off 2 B&J from Dairy Coupon Booklet
- $.75 off 1 B&J Catalina coupon
- $1.00 off 2 Starbucks e-coupon loaded at Safeway.com
Total OOP: $8.19, plus received a $2.00 Catalina! Works out to be $1.03 each!

I was also able to find a few great 50% off clearance deals today including some organic chicken, yo-baby yogurt and some steak!

These prices are good through Tuesday, July 20th. Prices sometimes vary by location so definitely check your local ad before making a special trip!

This transaction is one that I came up with for these two promos, but there are a TON more ways you can make this work for you and your families needs! If you need some more ideas on scenarios just let me know, maybe I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment