Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So Sorry!

Hi All!

I am writing to apologize for my extreme lack of posting these past few weeks. Blogging just hasn't been a top priority for me as I have had a lot going on in my "offline" world. I actually just realized that I haven't really even opened my coupon binder at all in the last two weeks, which means that I probably have a couple of hours of organizing and recycling ahead of me in the next day or two. I have to say, it has actually been very nice to have a break from couponing.

I am off to cook some dinner now so I leave you with my promise that I will try to do better in the upcoming weeks! I am trying to save as much as I can for our upcoming road trip to Lake Tahoe next week so hopefully this will be some incentive to get the coupon binder up to date and make a couple of shopping trips! I am finally running low on TP and I need to find a good deal on swim diapers for our vacation! So let me know if you hear of anything FABULE$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment