Friday, February 12, 2010

Target: CHEAP Hefty One Zips!

Target has the Hefty One Zip storage bags on price cut right now for $1.00 per box.

Buy 2 boxes, $2.00
- use $1.00 off 2 coupon from the 1/31 Red Plum insert
Final Price: $1.00 ($.50 per box!)
This works out to be $.02/bag for the quart size and $.03/bag for the gallon size, a great stock up price!

Unfortunately my Red Plum inserts come in my mailbox vs. my Sunday paper so I only have access to one of these inserts per week otherwise I would have stocked up with about 4 more boxes! I am not sure how long long these will be on price cut but you can probably buy more coupons on eBay if you are building your stockpile.

Also at Target through tomorrow (2/13), Coffee-Mate Creamer (16 oz.) is on sale for $1.50, if you use the $.75 off printables from HERE (print 2 per computer) you can get these for $.75/bottle. I usually am able to get even better prices on these at Albertsons using doublers but right now they are $3.49 per 32 oz bottle so with a doubler it would be $1.99 per bottle making Target the place to get creamer this week.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment