Friday, February 19, 2010

Light Posting This Weekend

I just wanted to hop on here and wish everyone a nice weekend! Hopefully it is sunny wherever you are like it is here in Seattle! I am LOVING this spring weather, even though I didn't really get a winter and only got to go snowboarding once!

At any rate, we will be working on the bathroom a lot over the next couple of days and hopefully when we are not doing that we will be outside enjoying our family time and the sun and not sitting inside on the computer!

If any super hot deals pop I will post about them in the evenings probably but I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be online as much as usual! As always, feel free to email me at fabulesslyfrugalmom@hotmail.com if you have any questions or want to let me know about any Fabule$$ deals you have come across!

Enjoy the sun while it's out!!

1 comment: