Monday, February 15, 2010

Free Right Guard Deodorant at Safeway!


**Update** I was able to get a bunch of free deodorants today at my Safeway and according to Thrifty NW Mom, the sale is good through 2/23 so there is lots more time to stockpile your husband's deodorant for the year! I know I will go back as soon as I can get some more coupons printed!!

I'm sorry I didn't post about this awesome deal last week. It completely slipped my mind and now tomorrow is the last day to make it work so hurry and print your coupons tonight!

Right Guard Deodorant - On sale $1.00 each

Scenario:

Buy 8 - $8.00

- use 2 $2.oo off 2 Printables

AND

- use 2 $2.00 off 2 Printables

Final Price: 8 for FREE!! This will last my husband for a while!

I have not gone to Safeway to get mine yet, going tomorrow for sure! However, I am hearing that the sale is $1.00 each when you spend $10 or more so you may want to add $2 worth of filler items to your cart to make sure you total before coupons is $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment