Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fabule$$ Savings at Albertsons & Safeway!


Here is a photo of my haul from shopping at Albertsons and Safeway today. I could have gotten a lot more but it would have required multiple transactions and since I have been sick with a nasty bug the past few days I just wasn't feeling up to it.

Albertsons: Total Spent $7.16

Bought more Angel Soft TP, 2 packs of ground turkey and 2 boxes of pasta using coupons and doublers. Total Savings: $15.68! Today is the last day to use doublers and get this weeks sale prices so hurry in to make the most out of your coupons! Check out my post HERE to see doubler ideas.

With both of my Albies shopping trips this week I am now stocked on TP for a couple of months, got 4 free boxes of pasta, 3 free packs of tuna and a slammin deal on some ground turkey!

Safeway: $4.52

Bought 6 Free Right Guard Deodorants, 1 pint of creamer using a free coupon from Facebook, Organic Bananas and clearance priced pre-marinated chicken for $1.90. Total Savings: 84%, $21.48! Check out my post HERE on how to get stocked up on free deodorant!

Either later today or tomorrow I am heading to Fred Meyer to get some free Purex detergent and a few other grocery staples that we need. The grocery store ads for the next week come out today so I am anxious to see what I'll get for free or super cheap this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment