Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ~ Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays from my family to yours!

I also wanted to take a brief second to tell you (even though it is supposed to be "wordless"!) that I probably won't be around much over the next week or so. We will be out of town for Christmas and celebrating the New Year. While I will have my computer with me, posting will probably be sparatic. I do plan on doing a "Year In Review" post in the next few days highlighting how much I have earned through various outlets on the internet this year along with my goals for the coming year, so check back often! As always, I love receiving comments and emails about deals you have found or questions you might have!

With all the stress of the holidays, I am planning to really relax over the next week. Spend time with family that I don't get to see much of, go snowboarding (for the 1st time in 2 years!) and do a little after Christmas sale shopping. I will try to let you all know of any great freebies or Fabule$$ deals I come across!

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment