Tuesday, December 29, 2009

M.I.A.

Hello! Long Time No See!

Lots has been happening in my Fabule$$ little world the last few days. We are still out of town and will be until after the new year this weekend. It has been nice to be "home" relaxing and visiting with family. Our Christmas was wonderful even with a very nasty stomach bug mixed in. Naomi caught it first and then spread it to about 9 other family members including James and I. Trust me, you don't want the details, but let's just say, I thought I was on death's door the first night! So basically since we have been on "vacation" we have been trying to nurse ourselves back to good health so we can actually enjoy our time away!

As I said before, Christmas was wonderful this year. I was so excited to give out gifts and watch Naomi open gifts and actually enjoy it for the first time! My wonderful husband bought me a Not-Frugal-At-All diamond necklace!! I am not usually a jewelry kind of girl but oh-man, this is beautiful!!!!

What did you get for Christmas? Leave a Comment!

Anyways, there are a few good deals going on right now so I will try try try to get some posting done in the next few days! If I don't, please forgive me and still come read my blog!! The department stores are having some pretty good after-Christmas sales going on right now. Target's Christmas supplies are currently marked down 50%, but I think that in the next few days it will go down to 75%. This is a great time to stock up on ornaments, gift tags, plus gifts for next year. I picked up a free box of Puff's tissue yesterday. I recently received a coupon in the mail for $1.00 off any single pack and the Christmas packs just happened to be marked down to $.99, Free!!

Have fun and I hope you are having a relaxing week like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment