Sunday, December 6, 2009

M.I.A. This Weekend!

Sorry I haven't been online all weekend, what was supposed to be a relaxing weekend at home ended up being pretty busy out and about! Among our Fabule$$ adventures this weekend, we got our Christmas tree! And hey, we even saved some money on it!

Every year for the past 6 years (with the exception of 1 year that we didn't get a tree because we weren't home much) we have gotten a tree from a lot up in Bothell that is family-owned called, Donna's Trees. We are always super happy with what we find and we even get a coupon in the mail for money off our tree purchase!

I have to say, I am extremely excited for the holiday season this year because Naomi is old enough to start getting excited about it. Let me tell you, this kid is obsessed with Christmas lights and santa and snowmen, all of it! She even got to put the star on the tree this year and was very proud of herself for doing so!


I hope you all have a wonderful week and I will be sure to keep you posted on all the latest holiday deals!

What did you all do this weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment