The Couponizer® is a 6-piece coupon organizing system.
- The Couponizer itself is a spiral bound book containing 18 grocery category pockets, a 3 pocket customer loyalty sleeve, and several other non-grocery pockets including rebates, restaurants and retail.
- A tear pad Shopping List for jotting down your lists.
- A CoupStacker mat that you can pre-sort your coupons on. Which is very handy!
- A Coup Tracker note pad for you to keep track of your savings from each shopping trip.
- A cute little pair of Scissors for you to clip whenever, wherever.
- A clear plastic Carrying Bag for you to store your Couponizer, scissors and sorting mat all in one place. This way if you drop it accidentally, nothing falls out!
What I LOVE:
The Couponizer is a great little compact system for those of you just starting out with a new hobby! As you can see from the photo below, my system was a very large zippered binder that is bulky, heavy and lets face it, I got a lot of looks walking around the grocery store with a binder full of coupons! The Couponizer is small enough that I can carry it in my diaper bag at all times and it fits nicely in the front of the shopping cart!
I love all of the great organizing categories and that there are pockets up front for you to put the coupons you are going to use on a particular shopping trip all in one place so you can easily hand the stack to the cashier. I can't tell you how many times I have had to stop before I get to the register to find all the coupons I need to use and often lose track of them! There is also a great elastic band on the back cover that you can slip over the front to keep your book tightly closed.
I also love the store loyalty pockets provided at the front of the book. This way I can keep all of my gift cards and membership cards with my coupons and don't have to go searching through my purse at the cash register. Although, I wish there was one more sheet, I have a lot of cards!
What I would Change:
There are only a couple of very minor changes that I would make if I could.
- I would add a category for Natural/Organic Foods, most grocery chains have all of their organic grocery products in one area of the store. If I could group all of those together in one pocket it would be much easier than flipping through every category when I am in the natural foods section of the store.
- As I said above, one extra page of customer loyalty sleeves. I have memberships to several stores and often have gift cards on hand as well.
All in all, I think this is an EXCELLENT system for new and experienced frugalistas! I remember the beginning days of this couponing hobby where I used to keep a small stack of coupons in my purse. I would lose them frequently, forget to use them at the register and just get totally overwhelmed when out shopping. I would have been much more confident having this organizing system by my side!
Special Holiday Offer:
Special Holiday Offer:
The Couponizer is offering a special promotion for the holiday shopping season! Right now if you buy 2 Couponizers you get one for 1/2 off! Order one for you and two for gifts or just get a couple of friends to go in together to save some money! With this special, each Couponizer only costs $16.62 before shipping! Go HERE to order yours today!
Disclaimer: I did not receive payment for this review. A Couponizer system was sent to me free of charge to review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own opinions and not everyone may have the same opinion of the product. I also took all of the photos used in this reveiw.
Amy Bergin the President of The Couponizer has graciously offered to send a free Couponizer to one of my Fabule$$ readers! This giveaway will end 1 week from today at 4 p.m. PST on 12/14/09. Comments received after that time will not be counted. The winner will be selected through Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond with their mailing address and I will pass the information on to Amy, who will send The Couponizer to the winner!
Get up to 4 Entries!
1st Entry is mandatory before other entries. Leave a comment on this post telling us what you want for Christmas this year! Make sure you also leave your name and email address so that I can contact you if you win! To avoid spam, enter your email like this: fabulesslyfrugalmom (at) hotmail (dot) com.
- Become a subscriber or follower of my blog and leave a seperate comment to let me know you are a follower!
- Follow me on Twitter HERE and tweet about this giveaway. Make sure you put @SamanthaWitt in the tweet. Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so!
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog and leave a comment with the link to your post!
Please make sure you leave your email address in each entry.
Good luck! The winner will be announced on Monday, December 14th!