Monday, November 9, 2009

Introducing - The Couponizer!


Are you new to the couponing world much like myself? Are you OVERFLOWING with coupons in your purse?! Well, then it is high time to get yourself organized! I remember a day not to long ago where I had a huge pile of coupons crammed into a little pocket in my purse. Then I would pull them all out at once and flip through them in each aisle, it was a mess. The avid "frugalista" needs an organization method in order to save precious time and money.

These little organizers are great for keeping your stash neat and orderly while you fly around from store to store grabbing up those amazing deals. You can keep all of your store's loyalty cards in the book and it even comes with a little pair of scissors for on the spot clipping!

Go HERE now and check out the Couponizer! Also a great Holiday gift idea...

1 comment:

  1. I want to give this a try! I find myself cramming all sorts of baby coupons in my diaper bag and can never find them when I actually need them!! Great find!!

    ReplyDelete