Thursday, November 26, 2009

Have a Wonderful Thankgsgiving!

I am extremely thankful for this amazing life that I have been blessed with. I have an amazing husband, who gave me a beautiful daughter and they have given me happiness in my life that I never could have imagined. I am also thankful for our wonderful families and great friends!

I am incredibly thankful for this blog! I started it a few months ago with the thought that it wouldn't be much more than a place to let my family and friends know where to and how to find deals and money saving strategies. There are so many other money saving blogs out there and I am so thankful to now have many readers from across the country that come and visit every day! I only hope that you will all continue to come back to read and comment often! I am thankful for all of you!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am going to take a blogging break for a couple of days to relax, spend time with my family and enjoy my abundant blessings!

If you do choose to go out shopping tomorrow, I wish you all the best deals! Stay warm, be safe and don't get trampled!

No comments:

Post a Comment