Thursday, November 26, 2009

Amazon Magazine Subscriptions Only $5!

Ok one last Fabule$$ deal! lol!

From now until 12/1 Amazon has put 10 magazine subscriptions on sale for only $5 including Real Simple which is usually $54 for a year! I have been waiting for Real Simple to go on sale again as I missed it last time it was $5. I used one of my Amazon gift cards from my Swagbucks earnings to pay for this and got the subscription totally FREE!

Go HERE for the complete list of 10 different magazines on sale for $5, which includes: Sports Illustrated, Popular Science, Travel + Leisure, House Beautiful, Cosmopolitan and Southern Living!

These would make great Christmas gifts as well because their first issue won't come until after Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. What a great deal! Just noticed if you wait until Cyber Monday you can get all 10 subscriptions for $5! Not sure if there are any stipulations, but worth waiting and checking out!

    ReplyDelete