Monday, October 26, 2009

HOT Huggies Pure & Naturals Deals This Week!

There are TWO great places to stock up on Huggies diapers this week if you are in need.

Target:
Buy any 2 Super Mega Pack Huggies (16.99 each) and receive a $5 Gift Card.
Scenario:
Buy 2 Packs of Pure & Natural Diapers (33.98)
Use 2 - 3.00/1 Pure & Natural Coupons - Found in this weeks Smart Source insert and HERE**.
Total Out of Pocket: $27.98 (22.98 for 2 packs after coupons and gift card!)

Do you get the Target baby coupons in the mail? I am not sure how to get on that list, I just know I receive one of these booklets once every couple of months. There is also a $1.50 off any Huggies diaper product in the booklet so that would make your total $21.48 since you are allowed to use one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon per item purchased.

To see some of Target's other great deals this week check out Stretching A Buck's post HERE!

Rite Aid:
Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers $9.99
Use $3/1 Pure & Naturals coupon**
or
$1.50 off Huggies Diapers from this week's Smart Source insert
Get a $3 Single Check Rebate (new to this program? Start HERE)
As low as $3.99 after coupon and rebate!

Deal Seeking Mom has Rite Aid's other deals and freebies for this week posted HERE.

I am not sure how many diapers are in the super mega or the jumbo packs (usually my price point on diapers is less than $.20/diaper) but it is a pretty good price for the Pure and Naturals since they are made of organic materials. If I make it to Target and Rite Aid in the next few days I will update this post with the price per diaper info. I am not a big Huggies fan usually but I do like these.

**If you like my blog and would like to support it, please print your coupons.com coupons from the widget in the right column of my blog, just scroll through to the Huggies Pure and Natural coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment