Monday, October 26, 2009

Albertsons Doublers!! Valid 10/26 and 10/27

Did you get your doublers in the mail yesterday?! Seattle Times had a 1 sheet flyer with 3 Twice The Value coupons on it!

This week Campbell's Cooking Soups are on sale for $1.00 per can.
Scenario:
Buy 6 cans of cooking soups (creams, cheddar cheese, tomato, etc.)
Use 3 $1.00/2 printable
Use 3 Doublers
Total: 6 Cans for FREE!

Cream of Chicken soup is one of those things that I always stock up on, especially for the fall and winter months as it makes excellent casseroles.

Unfortunately, I went to pick up my 6 cans today but my store was all out so I requested a rain check for 6 cans at $1.00 each. Then next weekend if we get more doublers I can use my coupons to get my 6 cans. Did you know that if a store puts an item on sale and then runs out of that item then they will give you a rain check to buy the item at the sale price at a later date, unless they advertise no rainchecks? You will get the sale price and are still able to use your coupons for the items!

No need for soup? Here is another idea:

Starbucks Ice Cream - $2.99
Use $1.00/1 Printable
Use 1 Doubler
Final Price: $.99 each
This ice cream is SO yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment