Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome To My Fabule$$ New Blog!

Hello! Welcome! I am SO excited to have started this blog to bring to all of you the best deals and freebies I can find!

Over the next few weeks I am going to be doing some lengthy "How-To" posts to get you all started with couponing and show you how I pay very little for my groceries each week and often even get them for FREE!
I will also be doing a few posts about how I make extra money on the internet!

So start saving those coupons you find and coming up soon I will show you how to use them to get the best deals possible!

But for now, let's get started with a great deal going on that doesn't require the use of any coupons before checkout!


Albertsons is running a Kraft Promo: Between now and this Sunday (8/23) - Buy $25 in select Kraft items & get: a $5 Catalina Coupon (good on your next purchase) AND a $20 Mail-in rebate form.

That means $25 worth of FREE groceries!

*Both the coupon and the rebate form will print out at the register after you pay.
*Catalina - This is a coupon that prints at the register after you have paid for your groceries.
** Please Note: Offer not vailid in all states. Please check your store's local ad for confirmation.


No comments:

Post a Comment