Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beech-Nut - Free Starter Kit

I usually sign up for as many newsletters as I can, a lot of times you will find that newsletters will contain valuable coupons and freebies! I have a separate email account for newsletters so that I don't get a million emails in my main inbox every day. (For Example: samsnewsletters (at) hotmail (dot) com)

Right now, you can sign up HERE to get a free starter kit from Beech Nut. If you have a little one that is just beginning solids or have a toddler that is already on solids, this will be a great to sign up for as you will get a kit in the mail and a monthly e-newsletter with coupons!

Even if you don't have the need for baby/toddler food this would still be great to give to a friend or neighbor with little kids!
Thanks to Stretching a Buck!! I guess you can also call 1-800-523-6633 to request your free Beech-Nut Parents Pack! (8am-5pm CST) I am going to call to get mine now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment