Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Way I Like It!

So far I've been doing pretty good on my "List Within a Week of Buying" goal. There are a couple of items that aren't posted yet but I was crazy busy with life this past week. I did get 6 new listings done yesterday.

This is how I like my resell flips to be:
Yesterday was a preschool day for my daughter which means a good time for my son and I to go thrifting. I was highly disappointed with my Value Village trip and was about to walk out of the store empty handed when one of the new housewares inventory carts got wheeled out! Those are my favorite, its like first dibs on the new loot! I always hang around the store long enough to go through one or two of these, hehe!

I happened to see the ever popular Risk Lord of the Rings edition game on the bottom of the cart under some other games. I took a quick peek inside, saw that it had "The One Ring to Rule Them All" and I quickly bought it for $4 and headed out the door!

 
When I got home I did a quick inventory of the cards and pieces, took pics and since it was my listing day I put it right up on eBay and thought I was pricing it high at $45 with free shipping. Well it sold within 2 hours of listing it for the full price so its another one of those, maybe I should have asked $50 but oh well moments! I was happy with my ROI on this one and I didn't have to find a place to store it until it sold.
 
I packaged it up right after it sold since it was still out on my kitchen table from being listed and I dropped it off at the post office this morning! Love me some quick flips!
 
Thanks to that free listing offer I had last week I have more listings up for sale now than I ever have, I wish more were selling but I'm pretty happy with my sales so far this month. I did a huge re-org of my ebay junk this last week and managed to get it all put away somewhere in my little corner. I'm hoping sales will be steady of these old items and I'll have a lot of storage room when garage sale season rolls back around. What would be even nicer would be another free listing week sometime soon!


2 comments: