Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Treats: For the Love of Oreos!

Happy Tuesday!

So I didn't make any treats today but only because I've been so addicted to Pintrest lately that I don't have time to get off my booty and go bake anything because I keep pinning a ton of things I want to make! I guess that's probably a good thing since I have finally decided that I want to try and get my baby weight off and I don't necessarily need to be making delicious Oreo goodies!

At any rate, below are three different recipes that I am dying to try that involve Oreos! The reason I'm focusing on Oreos is because Fred Meyer's coupon of the day for their cartbuster event is $1.50 of any 1 package of Oreo cookies!

Click HERE to load the coupon to your shoppers card and it will be automatically deducted from your total at checkout, no coupon needed! Only catch is you have to load it today because there will be a new coupon tomorrow!

Oreo Cookies, $2.99 per package
- $1.50 off 1 e-coupon (expires 3/16)
Final Price: $1.49!

Now for some Yummy Food Goodness!

Photo & Recipe from Chef in Training

Oreo Truffles - No Bake and look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! Can't wait to try them!

Cookies & Cream Oreo Cupcakes from Annies Eats
These look creamy and delicious, want to try them for a potluck or birthday party.

Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes from Handle the Heat
Cheesecake and Oreos together in one cup of heaven, yes please! Gotta try these soon too!

I found all 3 of these recipes on Pintrest, if you are a "Pinner" follow my pins, just follow the red button to the right of my page! I pin loads of yummy recipes and craft/DIY project ideas. If you want to join and need an invite, send me an email and I'll send you an invite!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment