Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Thrift Store Finds!

It's rainy and gross here in the Seattle area - seriously, I am in bad need of spring weather and garage sale season, I CANNOT WAIT! haha!
Anyways, the kids and I decided to head down the street to Value Village and another little community thrift right across from that. We didn't find much but there were a couple cute things!

Best find of the day:


A grab bag full of Happy Meal toys from the movie Rio for $1.99. Kind of silly but Naomi literally a couple of days ago was asking for Jewel - she had Blu already and then started asking for Jewel and I couldn't believe it when I found them! Needless to say - we are keeping these guys.


I'm not sure why but I cannot get Blogger to rotate this pic?! Weird. Anyways, this is the rest of it, plus a mischievous 8 month old that is crawling everywhere! I got 30 child size hangers for $3, these are for the JBF sale next week; I thought I had enough, but alas I did not.

I also picked up a pair of Tea Collection leggings, Gymboree Shorts and a cute boutique brand top all to resell at the sale next week and all for $1 a piece!

I also got a 2007 Starbucks travel mug for $1. I can't seem to find the design on ebay anywhere so maybe I got a rare one; doubt it but should get me at least $10 so I'm happy!

I'm cute but I get into EVERYTHING!
Pretty good, not amazing and certainly nothing that's going to make me rich but it was fun and a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment