Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm Still Here!

Well it's been a while since I posted, sorry about that, we had a very busy December and have kind of been hibernating all January!

On New Year's Eve, my laptop was stolen out of the back of my car in a residential area at my mom's house. I was so so sad about this happening, mostly because I hadn't done a backup on my files since before Mason was born and we lost everything that was on the computer when it was stolen, including all of the photos of his first days and birth. What's was the saddest part was just knowing that the person who stole it didn't care about what was on there or how special those files were, they wiped that computer and unloaded it for the money and our precious memories are gone. Thank God for social media though because I can go back to my personal Facebook page and save most of the files back onto my new laptop.

The reason for the post is not for you to feel sorry for me or anything; the reality is, it's just a material object and was replacable. I didn't have a laptop for about 3 weeks but we are finally back up and running again and I hope to be posting a little more often again now that I'm back to normal!

I have had a few successful sales on eBay lately that I want to tell you about and I am getting ready for the spring consignment sales already plus I just got a great deal on the Sunday paper again so I'm hoping to jump back into couponing again! I'm coming out of hibernation and hoping for some new motivation so stay tuned for some good reads! This week I'm going to do a post about how much fun I am having making my own baby food!


Hope you are all enjoying the new year! Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment