Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Moody Sisters Organic Skincare Review + Special Offer!

I got a special treat in the mail the other day! Whitney, of the Moody Sisters on Etsy, sent me a couple of samples of their Fabule$$ organic skincare products to try out and review for the blog. She sent me a bottle of their Refreshing Daily Toner and some Almond Lotion Whip!

First off, a little about their products; the two sisters from here in Washington State decided to develop a skincare line of their own because of their different "moody" skin types. Their products have been designed for difficult skin types and are 100% green and vegan which means free of chemicals, preservatives and animal by-products! Safe for you and the environment - I love it! You can also email them with your specific skin needs and they will create custom products specifically for your skin type!

Since I had my baby back in July and have been breastfeeding the past few months I am looking to put as few bad things in my body and on my body as I can so that I can have the purest, healthiest nutrition for my baby. I have also been all out of whack as far as hormones go so I have been breaking out a lot more and I loved using the toner because not only was it refreshing, but it made my skin feel less oily and much more clean when I used the toner after washing my face.

And the lotion whip is awesome! It smells delicious, I love anything Almond, but it left my skin feeling very soft for a long time. Plus, I feel good about letting my daughter put some on too because its chemical free! She is in that, gotta do everything mom does phase, including make up and everything else I put on! I think when I make an order I want to try out their deodorant and diaper rash cream!!

So the Moody Sisters have a special for all of you, my Fabule$$ readers, since we are all about saving money around here, if you make an order within the next week (12-13 to 12-20-2011) you can enter the code FREESHIP in the comments section at checkout to receive free shipping on your order!

Now please know that since the Moody Sisters products are created fresh within a week of your order then you may or may not receive your order by Christmas. I recommend ordering ASAP as their last shipping day before Christmas is a week from today, 12-20-2011! Remember if you have any special requests, contact them on Etsy before placing your order so they can set up a custom listing for you or answer any questions you have.

Oh and when you are fresh out of your products, you can mail the clean bottles and jars back to the Moody Sisters and receive 10% off your re-order! There we go tying in the Green Living - Trash Diet theme again, isn't it great?!

Make sure you also "Like" them on Facebook so you can stay up to date on specials and giveaways!

*Disclosure* Moody Sisters provided me the two samples photographed above for my review; no other compensation was received and all opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment