Thursday, June 30, 2011

Staples: Cheap Charmin TP!

If you are running low on TP then here is a pretty good deal for you! Staples has these 16 Double Roll packs of Charmin Basic on markdown for $4.99. You can pair that with THIS COUPON and get an additional $.75 off to make it only $4.24 + tax!

This works out to be about $.11/roll or $.26/double roll which is just slightly above my go crazy and stock up price but still lots lower than Costco! Since the baby is going to be here any day now and we'll have a lot of guests I decided to grab a pack since I was near my store and that will be one less thing to worry about when baby arrives!

When I got to my store they had it marked at $7.99, which is not a good deal, so I grabbed one and took it up to the register just to see what it rang up at and it was the $4.99 price! The only place it's advertised is
HERE.

Thanks for the tip Coupon Connections!

No comments:

Post a Comment