Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Albertsons Run Today {6/14/11}

I meant to get to Albertsons yesterday and then post my doubler deals last night but unfortunately I just didn't have the energy to make a grocery run last night! If you haven't used your doublers from Sunday's paper yet, they are good through the end of today!

There is an awesome scenario for Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh Lunch Meat that I wanted to make sure I got. Basically 5 tubs of lunchmeat for $1.39 each - regularly $5.69 each!

Buy 5 Deli Fresh tubs - $3.99 each, Sub-total: $19.95
- Buy 5, Save $5 promo (-$5)
- use (2) $1.00/2 coupons - I had some printables that are NLA but there is a new coupon booklet available at Albertsons that has a $1/2 coupon for OM lunch meat inside, these are free for the taking so pick up 2 and use both coupons. It's a yellow book, ask customer service where to find them in your store!
- use (2) "Twice the Value" Doublers (-$2)
Pay $10.95 OOP, Receive a Catalina for $4 OYNO!


Since Catalinas are as good as cash at your next transaction you basically pay $6.95 for all 4 tubs!

The catalina deal runs through 7/10 but this particular sale ends tonight. (6/14)

My other items:
1 Weber Marinade Packet - $1
1 6 Pack Danino Kids Yogurt - $2.49
1 9.5 oz can of Seattle's Best Mocha coffee drink - $1.39
Sub Total: $4.88
- used $1.00/1 Weber coupon from the 5/22 SS insert
- used $1.00/1 Danino Yogurt from the 6/5 SS insert
- used Get One Free Seattle's Best Coffee coupon from previous insert (sorry can't remember the date!)
- used my 3rd Doubler (-$1)
Final Price OOP: $.49!


I also got 2 game pieces for the summer sweepstakes game they have going on! I am super close to winning a $10 gift card!

Coupon Connections has an extensive doublers match up list HERE if you need more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment