Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fabule$$ Deal on Huggies Wipes at QFC!

Wahoo!! I love it when unadvertised deals come up like this one! Here is a perfect chance to stock up on baby wipes if you have the coupons.

The Huggies 72 ct. tubs of wipes are part of their Buy 5, Save $5 promo this week. Here is a scenario to get you 5 tubs for $5! This makes them only $.013/wipe which is way cheaper than Costco's price per wipe of $.02!

Buy 5 tubs of 72 ct. wipes* at $2.49 each - $12.45
- Save $5 instantly when you scan your Advantage Card ($7.45)
- use (5) $.50/1 wipes coupons from the 6/12 SS insert
Final Price OOP: $5.00 + tax for 5 tubs!

*Make sure you get the 72 count variety, there are some tubs with only 64 ct. like the sensitive ones!

I understand that most of you probably do not buy 5 Sunday papers. I don't either. Lets say you just have (1) $.50 off coupon from Sunday - your cost would be $6.95 + tax for 5 tubs which is still a better deal than Costco's price!

I wish there were some printables available right now but sadly there are not. Since I am on the Huggies mailing list I actually had a couple of other coupons to use.

I had (3) of the coupons from this week's paper, 1 coupon for $1.00 off wipes from my Babies 'R Us registry and then an additional $.35 off 1 coupon from my recent home mailer that comes with coupons. This is a great example of holding onto coupons and waiting for a perfect deal to come up! I just wish I had had 5 of those $1 off coupons because then all I would have had to pay was tax!


This deal should last through Tuesday, 6/21/11 so you have a little time to go but do realize that with such a great deal, the shelves will probably be cleared. If your store does not have any in stock when you go, make sure you get a rain check that reflects the $5 instant savings (rain check would say something like $1.50 per tub, must buy 5) so you can go back later and get them!

Thanks Coupon Connections for tipping me off to this great deal today!

No comments:

Post a Comment