Friday, May 6, 2011

Ice Cream Party at my House!!

I posted about this awesome ice cream deal at Albertsons this week yesterday but I just wanted to show you what I was able to score this morning at my store! (You might have noticed that I have been shopping a lot this week, Albertsons, Safeway & Rite Aid are literally 1 min from my house so it's really easy for me to run down and grab a deal if it comes up, it even makes for a nice walk when the weather is nice!)

I did 2 separate transactions and all in all paid $1.00 out of pocket for each item in the photo with the exception of the cheese that was free!

Transaction #1:
(4) Breyers Natural Ice Creams - LOVE this stuff, no HFCS!! - $12.00
(2) Bags of Sun Chips - 2 for $6
1 Bag of Touch of Philadelphia Cheese - $2.99
Sub-Total before coupons: $20.99
- used (4) $1.00 off Breyers Printables - two computers to get 4 coupons
- used in-ad coupon to make Sun Chips 2 for $4
- used $2 off 2 Sun Chips coupons from 5/1 coupon inserts
- used Get One Free coupon for Kraft with a Touch of Philly Cheese from Kraft First Taste!
- used $5 Catalina coupon from last week's Pampers deal
Final Price OOP: $5.00; Then received a new $4 Catalina for the ice cream!

Transaction #2:
(4) Boxes of Magnum Ice Cream Bars - $12.00
-used $4 Catalina from previous transaction
- used (4) $1.00 off Magnum Printables - two computers to get 4 coupons
Final Price OOP: $4.00, Received another $4 Catalina for my next trip to Albertsons!

Now we have enough ice cream & chips to get us through the rest of the pregnancy, lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment