Monday, April 18, 2011

My Shopping Trips Today!

Today was a big run errands day for me so I thought I'd show you all what I came home with since there were quite a few deals that you can do this week as well if you want them!

First Stop: Target (Total Spent $15.25 - $5 gift card = $10.25)


Nivea Body Wash for Women - on sale for $3.19


- used $3.00 off any Nivea Body Wash coupon from 4/17 RP insert


Final Price: $.19!



Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes - on price cut for $1.42


- used $1.00 off coupon from the last P&G insert


Final Price: $0.42 for 42 wipes (FYI $.01 per wipe or lower is my ideal stock up price)



Pediasure Sidekicks 4 pack - $6.49


- used $5.00 off catalina coupon I received a while back


Final Price: $1.49 for 4 - I don't usually buy these but they are nice to have on hand for travel, usually they are pretty expensive too.



Carefree Liners, 20 ct. - $.99


- used 1 cent Target coupon from 4/17 SS insert


Final Price: $.01



2 Johnson & Johnson First Aid To Go Kits $.97 each


- used $1.50 off 2 printable coupon


Final Price: $.22 each!



Breyers All Natural Ice Cream (2) - $2.99 each on Price Cut


- used $1.50 off 2 Target Printable coupon


Final Price: $2.24 each - Decent price for this ice cream, plus it's my favorite and I love it because it's got no HFCS in it!!



I have also been wanting to try the new Annie's Organic Granola Bars and this week there is a nice scenario to get them for the cheapest I have seen plus two boxes of Mac & Cheese.



My Scenario:


Bought 2 boxes of Mac & Cheese ($1.00 each)


Bought 2 Boxes of granola bars ($2.99 each)


- used $1.00 off granola bars wyb 2 Annie's products Target Printable


- used $.50 off granola bars Target Printable


Final Price: $6.48 - not an amazing price for 4 products but you can sign up for a free gardening kit HERE wyb any two Annie's products plus another 2 Annie's catalina q's printed at the register when I checked out!



Fred Meyer had a couple of good deals this week, you can check out the coupon match ups at Frugal Chic Living, she has a great FM list!



Today I bought:
4 lbs of strawberries for $4.98 ($1.25/lb)


Organic Baby Spinach - on clearance for $1.49


Organic Whole Wheat Bread on clearance for $1.69


Sourdough English Muffins on clearance for $.59


Organic Salsa on sale for $2.50 - my favorite kind!!


Maranatha Peanut Butter - $4.99


-used $1.00 off Peelie coupon on product


And 1 green pepper for dinner tonight!



Mostly clearance finds today and a couple of store deals, I only used 1 coupon! But this was the place I spent the most of my time because Naomi and I both love that she is old enough to go to the Kid's Club for our free 1 hour of babysitting while I can slowly wander the store! I actually forgot that I needed flour & eggs so I ended up stopping back by the one near my house later today for those two things.


Gold Medal Flour (unbleached) - on sale for $1.99 for 5 lbs.

My final stop today was to use my 3 Twice the Value coupons at Albertsons!

What I bought:
(2) Yo-Baby 4 packs Organic Yogurt - $2.69
1 - 6 Pack of Snapple - $6.99
- used $1.00 off Yo-Baby Printable x 2
- used $1.00 off Snapple 6 pack
- used 3 Doublers (-$3.00)
Final Price: $6.37 OOP + I am mailing in for a full rebate on the Snapple! So about $1.38 total after rebate!

All in all I was pretty pleased with my shopping trips today; I spent about $40 for all of our groceries for the week plus a few extras!

No comments:

Post a Comment