Friday, March 4, 2011

Target Clearance Finds & Free Granola Bars!


There have been a ton of household items on clearance at Target lately! Since the P&G insert came out in last week's paper I thought it would be worth doing a post about what I found the other day!

Nature Valley Oats & Honey Granola Bars (2 Bar Packs) - $1 each found in the Dollar Spot at the front of the store.
- used $1.50 off 3 General Mills items Target Coupon
- used 3 $.50 off 1 Nature Valley Printables HERE and HERE
Final Price: 6 mini-boxes FREE!

Crest 3D Whitestrips Gift Box ($60 Value) on clearance for $21.48 from $43
- used $10 off 1 coupon from the 3/3 P&G insert
Final Price: $11.48 for 20 white strips, mouth wash, toothpaste, floss and a toothbrush!
*I have never tried these before but they are usually $30 minimum so my husband and I thought, hey, why not!

Bounce Dryer Bar, 4 Months - on clearance for $3.48
- used $.50 off any Bounce coupon from 3/3 P&G insert
Final Price: $2.98 for 4 months worth of not worrying about dryer sheets!

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent - on clearance for $1.57
- used $1 off coupon from P&G coupon booklet offer (NLA)
Final Price: $.57

Suave Professionals Men's Shampoo, 3 Pack - on clearance for $2.50

Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets - on clearance for $3.48
- used $3.00 off coupon from RP insert about a month ago
Final Price: $.48 for 20 loads of laundry!

I also did THIS Charmin TP deal, but it's too complicated to post about exactly what I did! Lol!
As always, your mileage will vary by store, let me know what you find if you go! I have heard of some stores having baby products on clearance too!

No comments:

Post a Comment