Monday, March 21, 2011

My Shopping Trip Today

I was pretty proud of my shopping trips to Walmart & Fred Meyer today so I thought I would do a little bragger post and show you all a picture of my "loot"!

My first stop was Walmart for just a couple of items that I had coupons for. I don't go to Walmart very often because it is so far away from my house. Since I was planning to go to Fred Meyer anyway I figured that I might as well drive the extra distance to get the few things I wanted!

My Purchase:
1 6pk White Cloud Toilet Paper (Double Roll) - $2.00
1 pack of Gain Dryer Sheets, 40 ct. - $1.89
1 pack of Starkist Tuna - $.78
Subtotal before coupons: $4.67
- used $1.00 off White Cloud TP from Feb. All You Magazine.
- used $.50 off Starkist Pouch product coupon
- used $3.00 off Gain Fabric Sheets coupon (Walmart gives OVERAGE on coupons now!)
Final Price out of pocket: $.15 + tax! Basically the overage from the Gain paid for the rest of my stuff!

Fred Meyer:
I posted some great deals for Fred Meyer this week this morning HERE and I ended up getting all of those things so I won't break them down again, but I did grab a couple of other items as well.

Philadelphia Cooking Creme - $2.50
Bag of Foster Farms Chicken Breasts - Clearance price for $9.95
- used coupon for free Cooking Greme from Kraft First Taste (-$2.50)
- used peelie coupon for $1.50 off chicken breasts wyb cooking creme (-$1.50)
Final Cost for 4.5 lbs of chicken and Philadelphia Cooking Creme: $8.45

Tropicana OJ - $2.49
- used $1.00 off coupon
Final Price: $1.49

My total cost for groceries this week was a whopping $39.00!! We will probably go out for dinner one of the nights this week, but other than that we are covered for food for the week and have enough cheese for about 6 months! Plus since I am so well-stocked on butter right now I am definitely going to whip up a batch of these cookies for dessert tonight with our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment