Thursday, January 6, 2011

Target Christmas Clearance! 90% Off!


It's one of my favorite times of the year! January is FULL of clearance sales at various stores and it makes a great opportunity to stock up on gifts and supplies for the upcoming year! I have a list of everyone I buy for throughout the year for both Christmas and birthdays and use it throughout the year to buy gifts at a fraction of the retail price!

Most Target stores should have all their Christmas and holiday merchandise on clearance for 90% off! Check out the loot above that I got the other day for 75% off, I am kind of kicking myself because while I paid less than $10 for the above stuff, today I could have gotten it for under $5! My favorite purchase was an adorable bunting by Carters for only $3.24 marked down from $12.99! Now my new little cutie will be ready for his or her 1st Christmas next year and I won't have to shop for a new outfit when the time comes. (I also used my free coupon for a free bottle of Excedrin and got a bonus bottle for free also!)

If you are near a Target store today or tomorrow, it's worth checking out, why pay $5 for a tube of wrapping paper next Christmas when you can get it for $.50 and store it with your other Christmas supplies?!

No comments:

Post a Comment