Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm Still Here! Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone!

How was your holiday season?! I am sorry I haven't been around at all in the last month; we have had some big changes a foot in our little family and with the holidays, I decided to take a little blogger break.


First of all, in July of 2011, we are going to be welcoming a new little baby into our family! We are so excited to be making Naomi a big sister in 6 short months!
I also recently stopped working my part time job at the daycare, my husband and I talked A LOT about this and we decided that we made it work before so we'll make it work again and I am very happy about this decision. I'll have more time with my daughter, more time for blogging/couponing and more time to get things done around the house as well as some much needed time to build my photography business. I have been trying to get this off the ground for years now and we decided that we shouldn't wait any more.

All in all, 2010 was rough, but 2011 is showing promise and blessings in the upcoming months and I couldn't be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment